OATH BBQ State Contest Registration
1st Annual OATH BBQ State Contest
Come join us for our 1st Annual Oath BBQ State Contest put on by Oath, Inc.All proceeds from this event go to support our Mission.
Outdoor Association for True Heroes, Incorporated, or OATH, Inc., is a faith based Nonprofit Organization that utilizes various outdoors activities centered around Faith, Family, and Community to improve the quality of life of our eligible Veterans.
To learn more about OATH, Inc, Click Here!
Invite your friends to come out and support our Veterans this 2018 Veteran's Day Weekend as we have several great activities going on. Free Admission!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for updates and announcements!
- Each Team will be responsible to provide their own Power Source/Generator if one is needed
- A water source and bathrooms will be available on-site.
- Each Team will be provided a 20 ft X 40 ft Grass space. Additional Space may be provided at an additional fee
- Move in will begin November 9th at Noon.
- Move out will need to be completed no later than Midnight November 10th.
- A sporting clay competition will also be taking place at this same event. All BBQ team members will need to sign a waiver should you wish to participate in any of the shooting activities that will be taking place at this event.
- This is charity event with live entertainment and a Live & Silent Auction that will be open to the public. All proceeds from this event will go towards our Nation's Veterans and all those who service including our First Responders. This event will be open to the public
- All BBQ Teams will be subject to KCBS Rules and Regulations.
- Contact Sara Mellado with any Questions or concerns; E-mail: email@example.com Phone: (253) 347-9392